Do what you love! Easy to say, but not so easy to do: few people in life truly embrace this motto. Anthony aims to be an exception. At the age of 14, Anthony stumbled upon the world of speedcubing. Already an outstanding runner and distinguished chess player, his need for speed and knack for logic were challenged by the puzzling multi-colored cube.
So began an obsession to master the cube—a multi-year journey that would push Anthony’s physical and mental limits to the utmost. Nearly a decade later, Anthony ranks as one of the most decorated speedcubers of all time. His name is synonymous with cubing accomplishments, including an accumulated repertoire of eighty national records, a World Championship medal, and a Guinness World Record. He is featured in Volkswagen’s “You Can’t Fake Fast” ad campaign, and has appeared in enough major news outlets to match every year of his life.
And yet the journey is not over. For Anthony, this is just beginning. Breaking records was fulfilling for a while, but now he is ready to embark on a new journey. Anthony wants to use the skill he’s attained to provoke thought, inspire creativity, and empower people to believe they can do the impossible.
- All-time leader in Rubik’s Cube competitions won, 2017
- Most Rubik’s Cubes solved underwater in a single breath, 2014
- Fastest time to solve the Groovik’s Cube, 2014
- North American Record – Rubik’s Cube, 2011
- North American Record – Rubik’s Cube Multiple-blindfolded, 2009
- North American Record – Pyraminx, 2009
- 2015 US National Championship – 3rd Place Rubik’s Cube
- 2015 World Championship – 2nd Place 2×2 Cube
- 2011 US National Championship – 1st Place 2×2 Cube